There are no items in your cart.
In order to use our computer facilities located at 17 Lexington Avenue, 11th Floor, you will need a computer username and password.
PLEASE BRING THIS RECEIPT WITH YOU TO THE COMPUTER LAB, IN ORDER TO LOG IN.
Your USERNAME is indicated on your receipt as "USER ID".
Your PASSWORD is indicated on your receipt as "STUDENT CAP ID".
The Domain is "STUDENT"
PAYMENTS REQUIRE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS, THEREFORE, IF THIS RECEIPT SHOWS A BALANCE DUE AND YOU HAVE PAID IN FULL, PLEASE DISREGARD UNLESS OTHERWISE CONTACTED.
1. You must receive a CUNY ID card as SOON AS POSSIBLE to access to Baruch Buildings. The ID Office, located at 151 East 25th Street-Room 133 on the 1st Floor, is open Mondays through Thursdays from 10:30a.m. to 6:30p.m., and Fridays from 9:30a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Present your tuition receipt and a valid ID (passport or Drivers License) to receive your CUNY ID. IF YOUR CLASS MEETS FOR A TOTAL OF 3 TIMES OR LESS A CUNY ID CARD WILL NOT BE ISSUED. IF YOU ARE A RETURNING STUDENT PLEASE VISIT THE ID OFFICE TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTING ID.
2. There are several possible locations for your class. Room locations are posted at 55 Lexington Ave., on the bulletin board outside room 116 and our web site www.baruch.cuny.edu/caps (click on classroom list on the bottom of the home page).
3. Computer labs are available most days (except Mon. to Thurs. from 5-9 PM.)
4. Textbooks: Baruch College Bookstore, 55 Lexington Avenue, Ground Floor,
(646) 312-4850. Books are detailed in the syllabus on the first day of class.
5. Bursar Office: 151 East 25th Street, 8th floor
6. All tuition is ultimately the responsibility of the student. In the case of an unpaid voucher the student is responsible for the cost of the tuition.
7. For School Closings due to emergencies or weather please tune in to Radio 1010 WINS AM or see our website at CAPS.baruch.cuny.edu.
Refunds requests must be in writing. Written refund requests must be postmarked 3 business days before the start of the class. Refund requests by email are acceptable. Refund requests take 4-6 weeks to process. For student-initiated withdrawals, there will be a $25 processing charge and fees are not refundable. In the case of courses/certificates cancelled by Baruch College, 100% tuition plus fees will be refunded.
Courses (tuition only):
100% Credit/Refund - Three business days before the start of class
100% Credit or 50% Refund - Before the start of the second class
0% Credit or Refund - After the start of the second class
Student who officially withdraw from a certificate program will be refunded the certificate tuition paid minus the undiscounted value of any certificate courses the student attended, whether completed or not. Fees paid when the student registered for the certificate program are non-refundable. In addition, a $75 refund processing fee will be assessed at the time of the refund request.
Check refunds take approximately 4-6 weeks and Credit Card refunds take approximately 2-3 weeks to be processed after written notification has been received.
BEST WISHES IN CLASS.