Design Your Career
Today's print and online designers need more than a strong creative sense and good design sensibility – they need a grasp of cutting edge technologies, a solid understanding of classic design principles, and an awareness how the evolving digital landscape affects the image market and the publishing world.
Baruch's Digital Design program provides the technical and professional foundation needed to put your creativity to work:
- Our instructors are professional designers who bring a wealth of real-world experience into the classroom.
- Our computer labs are fully equipped with the latest software used by working professionals – including the core programs from the Adobe Creative Suite used for web and print design.
- Our specialty areas cover all aspects of the field – including graphic design for print and web design basics.
- Your imagination is both critical to and welcomed in our highly interactive sessions.
- Specialty areas of our Information Technology program delve into the nuts and bolts of web development and more.
Whether you are a novice wanting to enter the field or a seasoned professional looking to update your skills, you will find what you're looking for in our classes, geared to students of all levels.