A career in Payroll offers great flexibility to the qualified professional, with the option to work within large or small organizations or to work independently as a consultant. Our Payroll certificate and programs provide the information essential to understanding complex issues – including paycheck calculations, fringe benefits, payroll accounting, tax, administration and recordkeeping issues - critical to this area of financial operations.
Our PayTrain Fundamentals course is well-suited for
- Entry-level payroll employees
- Those new to the payroll industry
- American Payroll Association's Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) exam candidates
- FPCs needing recertification credits
Our PayTrain Mastery course is a perfect match for
- Experienced payroll professionals who want compliance training
- Professional development for seasoned payroll professionals
- Those preparing for the APA’s Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam
- CPPs needing recertification credits
- Payroll service bureau client representatives
Baruch College is located in New York City - the financial capital of the world – and has an international reputation as a leader in providing a foundation in accounting and financial practices. We remain on the cutting edge of these fields, continually updating and expanding our hands-on, industry-driven curriculum.
Baruch CAPS is an authorized provider of The American Payroll Association’s PayTrain College & University® Program