Baruch College's Division of Continuing and Professional Studies (CAPS) offers you a superior academic program that is simultaneously one of the best educational values in New York City and beyond. CAPS runs over 1,000 classes and 50+ non-credit professional certificate programs every fall, spring and summer. Plus, we develop customized courses and programs for small businesses and large corporations throughout the tri-state area, providing or supplementing their staff training options.
If you're looking for "something more" in your personal or professional life, a CAPS course or certificate can help you define and achieve it. We urge you to look to CAPS, The College of Possibilities, when you want or need to
- Enhance your resume and your competitive position on the job, in the job market or for grad school admission
- Improve your communication skills in English, in business, or in any one of 11 modern languages
- Build your own business or the skills of your staff members
- Relax, dance, or play the game better
- Increase your subject knowledge to advance your career, take a standardized exam, satisfy your curiosity or fulfill a personal objective
The Caps Office will close from 4-5PM on December 12 and December 20.